Every successful female entrepreneur started somewhere. According to Anna Pinto, the owner of APAK Packaging (Pty) Ltd, there is no right or wrong recipe to start a company. Anna, a dynamic woman who started her first company at the age of 18, owning her own beauty salon, has succeeded in business over the years by staying focused and keeping her eye on every aspect of her business and what’s going on around her.
Her keen motivation and personal qualities are the reason her company is where it is today. And while she’s always been self-employed, she continues to challenge herself to learn and grow, putting herself on a larger scale every year. For Anna, every challenge she’s faced with, becomes a greater experience, and a way for her to find her true potential — and she hardly ever takes no for an answer, which is one of the reasons behind her success. Since Anna founded APAK Packaging (Pty) Ltd in 2001 — a company which started off with her selling boxes — she has transformed the business into one of South Africa’s top packaging companies, constantly launching new products.
Her company now specialises in packaging made to order. She always goes the extra mile for her clients, and comes up with concepts that no other packaging company can do in South Africa. APAK Packaging (Pty) Ltd, which also specialises in medical boxes and gel-branded packs, has just launched their new product, BottleBuddi, which is being manufactured in South Africa and will be branching out to Italy, Spain and France in the near future. Anna’s company and her team bring her great joy and satisfaction, and it shows in everything they do.
APAK Packaging (Pty) Ltd strives to supply and advise consumers on the right packaging solutions, offering the correct product at the correct price at the correct time. We aim to be the warehousing and distribution service provider of choice. We strive for consistently high levels of service excellence and customer satisfaction.
To Achieve This We Will…
- Develop and implement client relationship management strategies that will have long-term gains for all stakeholders.
- Research the most cost-effective methods of service provision without sacrificing quality.
- Strive to understand our clients’ needs better and aim to meet and exceed them.
- Develop and implement quality management systems that ensure we provide services and products right the first time, every time with minimum rework and waste.
- Manage contracts to ensure prompt delivery according to ‘just in time’ principles and practices that allow delivery to occur earlier or on time.
- Promote broad-based black economic empowerment by employing local community members.
APAK Packaging (Pty) Ltd offers the following services…
- Leading Cold Chain Packaging Supplier
- Gel packs (plain or branded)
- Medical boxes (plain or branded)
- Boxes (stock sizes and custom-made sizes – plain and printed)
- Bubble wrap (as well as all other air related packaging products)
- Instapak machinery
- Polyurethane foams
- Pallet wrap
- Plastic bags and sheeting
- Protective mailers
- Tapes (plain and printed)
- Labels (plain and printed)
- Foil bags
- All other packaging materials
Our customers come first as we strive to secure their loyalty as we embrace professionalism and see excellence in everything we do.
We value our employees as we help them achieve their full potential.